Friday, March 25, 2011

V=IR

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Just got confirmation of approval today for ACL surgery.....for the second of freaking May!!! That's right, 6 months post injury (and yes, I know it's more likely to have a good result because of the waiting but I just don't care!) and two months after the initial date that I was given by my surgeon. I am totes going to write a complaint about the secretary sitting on the referral letter for three weeks, and only sending it off because I was so upset. It's called doing your damn JOB! If I had been able to go to just any surgeon, it wouldn't be this long but because I have hypermobile patella + TTT, I have to see this one. Dammit.

In other news, gamsat exam tomorrow. Crossing of the fingers and toes and wearing of all good luck charms. I don't know that I'll even apply this year, but all I want is a freaking 50 in the science section. I couldn't take it if I got a 49 again.

Ha, I should get my results at the same time I'll be allowed to fly to Brisbane (4.5 months late).

No comments:

Post a Comment