Monday, June 7, 2010

If you want to strike me down in anger, here I am

Sometimes, I know I'm heading into self-destruct mode and I just don't care. Remembering the past in detail tends to lead me there and yet I don't stop. Sometimes though, it's just okay to curl up in bed, have a drink (or five) and not fight it.

I just can't let that happen too often. Especially when I have access to teh internetz and proceed to log into chat rooms. And facebook people. And gmail chat. Oh my.

Now the question is, do I be more open about it? Not shout it from the rooftops, but not ignore it? Knowing that knowing that information couldn't be taken back?

Blahdeebleeblah.

Work tomorrow is going to be odd. I managed to triple book myself for three very different appointments. I am supposed to be journal writing with Toe and Chezza, but that's all the way on the other side of town and I need to drop Baby K off at school. Plus it's raining. I hate the rain. Then I have to run over to The Pantry to attend the meeting + score the psychometrics + consent a client, then run back over to OFland to pick up Baby K from dance lessons. When did my life get busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment