Thursday, June 24, 2010

Waiting for the packing faeries

This time, it was going to be different. This time, I would be prepared. It isn't that hard really. Most people can manage it and do so well. I, on the other hand, always screw it up.

I haven't packed. Again. I'm only going to Australia for two weeks on Saturday morning, and yet I still can't manage to pack on time. I knew at the start of this week that I wouldn't be able to pack on Friday as I have a dinner, so I planned to pack tonight. AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED???!

I know, I'm blogging about it instead of actually doing it. Ugh.

Where the hell is my passporto? I do this everytime I go on a freaking trip, I should put a little chip on it (and wouldn't that go down well if I tried to fly to the States?). Thankfully, this is not Italy and it has to be here somewhere.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Holiday! If only work hadn't gone to hell in a handbasket today, then I am sure that I would be more on top of things. As it is, I have two extra things to do tomorrow, and only one less than yesterday. This is not so great. I don't have the most important job in the service, so why the hell am I so slammed? Damn responsibilities.

Ok, drama over. Found my passport. The packing faeries have not come though.

No comments:

Post a Comment