Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Number One

The number one represents my life in so many ways. I am the first child of my parents, the first grandchild, the first in my family to finish high school (still the only one - go G! You can make it!), the first to go to university, the first to go to Europe, the first to live abroad, the first to go into post-graduate education. It is not suprising that I am referred to as the Golden One, my grandfathers compaigion, the one who leads the way.

It's not that I am up myself, or have tickets on myself - this is just the way that things are. It's not easy - there is no one to look towards for guidance, I must make the leap and hope not to crash and burn. It's a lot of respoinsbility being the eldest. I must carefully balance being a daughter/friend/grandchild/cousin/niece/sister. I can't be everything and that really sucks when the shine wears off my amour. I might not be able to be everything to everyone, but I can be myself. There is only one of me.

Number `One` provides natural leadership qualities to the person. Number 1 people are initiators and leaders. They tend to take charge of a situation with self-assurance and confidence that shows. It is a very powerful number, which makes its presence known wherever it goes. The number 1 person is also occasionally known for His/ her bossy attitude towards others. More often the confidence is bright on surface with hidden streaks of vulnerability inside.

Number 1 people are highly independent individuals with a habit of holding on to their attitude. Anyone trying to oppose them might be treated harshly by them.

They like grandeur and want to live life in its full. The `Sun` number imparts brightness and energy in everything it undertakes. A person within the influence of this number should channelize his active and passionate nature in something productive, so that the extra energy doesn`t turn into ego and aggressiveness. One should also check in rigidity and stubbornness.

The whole idea of dictating things around to get things done in a better way sounds like a good idea. But this control freak, demanding attitude should be practised with diplomacy and tact. In reality, most people sooner or later agree about the skillful ways of handling situations by a number one person and its is but natural for the Sun ruled people to assume a commanding position.

A number 1 individual likes being loved and hates being ignored. But they often forget that key to receive love is to first give love unconditionally.

Sun ruled people are born with a sense of dignity and a love for fine things in life.

One is an entity with very strong vibrations. Anyone born with it is destined to succeed or at least make an impact. There is nothing subtle about it.

This year, I will work with my strengths, I will not struggle against them. I will try.

1 comment:

  1. And I shall be the first to write your first comment on your first blog entry. *smiles* I'm glad you're here Sarah! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete