Monday, May 10, 2010

My dear friend SarahLou suggested that the reason that I have 33% body fat (as measure by an old man with hand tremors), is because I have a large rack. I like this.

Also, I have manflu. It is terrible, with horrid pressure in one of my sinuses and a terrible toothache all along one side of my jaw. Ugh.

Twidling my thumbs waiting for results release. Funny people on the forum are really stressing out about results release. One of them is going on and on about how it's just not fair that certain places have been released to people in the accelerated program, and how it's not fair that Grizzly University doesn't include GPA in their calculation because it just should. But only undergrad GPA. Le sigh. You can really tell that some people haven't been out in the world very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment