Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wherein I got over myself

I cannot change the past, what is done is done. I need to move on with this although I am applying to both Underwear Universities on the whim. Mainly because I can afford to loose the application fee and not applying will definitely mean that I won't get in.

So Plan Alpha is that I will get an interview at East Underwear and will get a place and live happily ever after.

Plan Beta is to move to the parentals in November and get a decent paying job which will set me up for the next four years, because I will re sit.

The next gamsat is in September, so I will sit that one. However, if a miracle happens and I get an interview then I will cancel that and put the flight + fee towards sitting the interview. If it doesn't, then I will go with what I'm doing.

It feels good to have a plan and to be accepting of what I'm doing and where I'm at. It's okay, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment