Saturday, May 8, 2010

Winds of a broken heart

It's hard to realise that you are still caught with those old emotions. Facebook informed me that there was someone new who we had three friends in common, and the mere sight of her name sent burning hot streams of anger through me. I thought I was over hating her; I thought that she was nothing to me. I saw her name and I instantly reverted back to being that hurt 19 year old. I once told a friend of mine that if I saw her again, I wouldn't hesitate to punch her in the face.

I've done so much since she and her stupid ass boyfriend tried to destroy me, and yet I am not past it.

I guess it doesn't help that I joined a gym today and got told that I have 33% Body fat. Delightful.

Thank god I'm going to a party with many hot engineering boys tonight. I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment