Monday, May 3, 2010

Express the opinion

I smell like chocolate! In an effort to take better care of myself, I'm trying to use moisturiser after I shower - Vaseline Cocoa Butter. It's a little too yummy smelling, hopefully some of the sweetness with rub off on my personality.

*crickets*

Right. Well. Cocoa Butter!

Am still waiting on results, 13 days to go. What the hell am I going to do if I don't get a good score? What will I do next year? Will someone think of the children!!!

*crickets*

I so desperately want to tell my family but I can't. Not unless I get 68+.

I read someones blog of how they were surprised that psychosis patients can sometimes miss their voices - well of course they would, they've spent (years) months with that constant companion, why wouldn't they miss it even if they don't miss the content? It's like those people who are psychotic but the voices are flattering, so they don't seek help. Why would you want to, when voices are telling you how great you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment