Monday, May 3, 2010

Play me a melody

It was a year ago that I was sat in an internet cafe in LA and discovered that I had not only passed, but had also gotten Second Class First Division Honours. Me? Hons? Suffice to say, I was stunned and I think that I scared more than one person in that cafe. It was a really good day too - I ended up going to Universal Studios to celebrate. I should get around to publishing that.

12 days until I find out the results. I wish I could stop dreaming about it - my dreams have a far too logical sequence. The latest one had me receiving an email from Supermarket Uni saying that my GPA was far too low (4.6) despite a good Gamsat, and I replied to say that it was ok, I was working on my time machine to go back and fix my fails. Ok, so that isn't so logical, but maybe dream me was making a funny?

All devices are loaded and ready to go. Documentation was sent to the printers this afternoon, and there is a meeting at the Pantry tomorrow afternoon to discuss playlists. Haven't heard from IS though, but that stress is waning because the lack of parental psychometrics is so much more serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment