Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Almost a little down

I reposted on that forum again - and now I feel that the same three people are again attacking me and ignoring what I am saying. I am not taking it as personally as last time, but it makes me sad that these three people are a medical professional, a medical student, and a reported medical student. They all seem to be very rigid in their ideas, so I wonder about their clinical skills/what they are teaching. I hope that their persona's on the forum are not how they are in real life.

I have a meeting tomorrow concerning a particular type of diagnosis and how it relates to trauma. I'm surprisingly quite anxious about this, as I think that the research may harm the outpatient service and the validity of the diagnosis, as well as have serious implications for those with the diagnosis. I don't particularly like the supervisor (personally) and I have issues with his professional publications. Apparently he is a guy who you either hate or love, and I am clearly not in the love group.

Not only do I need to be at work by 8am, but I am staying until 6 or later, training for Tough Guy. After hearing of what a coworker thought of the Auckland one, I'm just a little hesitant about this now. It's going to be an experience, I just don't know if I will like it. I handled the triathlon, but I wanted to quit almost every single minute. Le sigh.

Baby K has gone on holiday in Chch for the week. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment