Monday, July 6, 2009

Light and fluffy ten random things

Now that I've got that off my chest, I actually have something less heavy to say. Just for kicks, I'm going to bullet point it
  • My service manager said that I am awesome (mainly for accurately predicting the number of cases we'll have by the end of the year and for that number not being too far out, or outside capacity)
  • She also shared that she gets botox every six months (cue awkward silence in the meeting)
  • I then received an email that said that they are going to get rid of the duty database from which I just made all the predictions and did the descriptive statistics. I am less than happy and it better not happen before the end of the year.
  • My upper eye lid is itchy for no reason and it's very distracting
  • I have excellent fire making skills, even with wet wood (that seems oddly dirty to me)
  • I had a dream that involved a new apartment complex with awesome elevators and a game park behind it. Unfortunately for the sheep and zebra, the cheater escaped and was hunting them, but it was okay because I was behind the fence. Then the rain woke me up at 5.30am (i.e. 30 minutes before it was supposed to) and I was not happy, despite being cheater-less
  • I had a strand of hair get up under my contact. I never want to be stabbed in the eye, I can't take pain there
  • Speaking of which, my osteopath is astounded about my pain tolerance. I guess that's what walking on a sublexated patella will do to you. I should really make that acupuncture/massage therapist appointment for that. And pick up my prescriptions that I collected last week (mmm drugs). Opps.
  • I got a perm and it fell out two weeks later. Oh no, I got a perm, it feel out six hours later, I complained and four days later I was in the torture chair/hairdresser chair getting it re done. My hair is slightly more fluffy, but straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment