Sunday, July 12, 2009

Five randoms

1.) Why is TV 2 playing horror movies on a Sunday night? That's not very fair for those of us too lazy to go to bed on time. Oh ha, that's Robyn Malcolm doing a random America accent (she plays Cheryl on Outrageous Fortune).

2.) My knee really hurts this weekend. I don't understand why since it was fine on Friday, post running up and down One Tree Hill in training for Tough Guy. Stupid knee. I should remember to take my camera up there on Tuesday because the sunset is truly beautiful, even if it does kill the meagre warmth provided by the winter sun.

3.) I have a cold/suspected tonsillitis. I can't be bothered with going to the Dr, given that we have a swine flu pandemic going on and you have to go in through the back door after ringing the bell three times. I wouldn't want to touch that bell, since I know I don't have swine flu, but could potentially get it from that. Ew. Oh well, guess I will just have to put up and shut up.

4.) I gave Baby K Peach Ice Tea today....right before dinner. Wow. That is clearly a lunchtime drink (along with Coke).

5.) I do not want to work in the dungeon (aka, the inpatient service). There will be much cleaning of the data and possibly freezing of me since they can't work out how to set my room above 15C. I wonder if I will have any visits from random patients who are clearly on anti psychotics or are looking for something to self harm with.

No comments:

Post a Comment